AdBlocker wurde erkannt!
Wir sind ein kleines Unternehmen, welches den Velomarkt gratis zur Verfügung stellt. Aus diesem Grund sind wir darauf angewiesen, dass wir durch Werbung finanziell unterstützt werden.
Bitte deaktiviere Deinen AdBlocker, damit wir weiterhin eine tolle Plattform aufrechterhalten können.
Möchtest du trotzdem auf Werbung verzichten? Kein Problem. Hol dir einfach eine Mitgliedschaft für velomarkt.ch und geniesse alle Inhalte ohne Werbung.
Open U.P. size L
Top Gravel Bike for road and offI´m selling my Open U.P. in size L and orange color. It´s the classic frame, with the post mount brake calipers. I think currently you cannot get this cool color anymore!
Bike has been bought in August 2018 and has been used until the end of 2019. Afterwards not very much because I got another gravel bike. Mainly because of space reasons, after long thinking about it, finally decided to sell it. Not an easy decision since I really like this bike!
The bike got a complete upgrade in summer of 2019 where the whole drive train (apart from the crankset) has been changed. The components that are upgraded since the original build are marked with "new"
The components on the bike are the following:
- Shimano GRX Di2 shifters (only the right one has cable for shifting, since the bike is 1x) - new
- Shimano XT Di2 rear mech - new
- SRAM Force 10-42 (11 speed) cassette
- SRAM Force 1 carbon crankset, with 40tooth chainring
- Shimano XT 2 pistons brake calipers post mount (both front and rear) - new
- Shimano Dura Ace brake rotors 160mm front and rear - new
- Syntace carbon seat post (Di2 battery is in the seat post) - new
- Hunt Adventure carbon 650b wheels - new
- Ritchey Ergo Max 42cm handlebar - new
- Wheels Manufacturing GXP thread together bottom brackets - new
The bike is in very good conditions. Tt has never been left outside, and always taken very good care of. Only the saddle is different compared to the one in the picture (recently they stole one of my bikes :( so I had to change saddle). Tires are also pretty new. It´s really not easy to let her go. This bike feels great and fast on the road, but also comfy and secure off road! And you can even go bikepacking on it! But I came to a point where I need some space in my flat :-)
The price of the bike originally was more than 6000 CHF. But that was with a mechanical SRAM force 1 groupset and alloy wheels. Now you get full Di2 shifting with top GRX shifters, very good brakes and carbon wheels! All those upgrades are worth around 3000CHF.
If you have questions don´t hesitate!